- Naga City Staycation
- Sightseeing & Adventure
- Peñafrancia Fiesta Pilgrimage
- Naga History & Culture Tour
- Lounge by the swimming pool, or take a dip – your pick – then order drinks from the attentive wait staff
- Have a taste of the gourmet creations at the hotel restaurant
- Dine out or order in; your room comes with dining facilities
- All you need and want within your reach – just call the front desk, available 24/7
- Deep relaxation and comfort, with premium beds dressed in imported linen
- Work from your hotel room, with complimentary Wi-Fi internet connectivity
- Have a virtual office with all of your required business equipment at the business center
- Always look groomed and sharp; your room comes with a hairdryer, dresser and ironing facilities
- Call the hotel concierge if you want travel arrangements made for you
The Carmen Hotel is a centrally located hotel in Naga City. Use it as a base for exploring Naga City and the rest of the Camarines Sur province and the Bicol Region.
Some points of interest in Naga City are the Naga Metropolitan Cathedral, Il Porta Mariae, the Archbishop’s Palace, the San Francisco Church, the UNC Museum, Plaza Quince Martires, and Plaza Rizal – all of which places are within walking distance from The Carmen Hotel.
The hotel concierge can help you arrange tours of Naga City and other tourist destinations in Camarines Sur and Bicol. The hotel can help you arrange tours to Caramoan and Legazpi, two of the most popular destinations for Naga City visitors.